As someone that used to struggle to constantly come up with fresh, medical marketing evergreen content, I wanted to share some of my thoughts on content I have researched and seem to work. Keep in mind that this also helps enunciate your brand and the message you are trying to convey. Some of the biggest brand names in the world use these tactics, and I would recommend you use them as well. Choose and pick your favorite one's, as not all choices will be for you. Make sure to focus on the strategies that fit your style. So, without further ado, here are my recommendations.
1. Use a quote. This is a simple but effective strategy that has taken Instagram by storm. Users feel identified when using quotes specific to their industry. If you haven't you need to give this one a try.
2. Have any pets? From cats to birds, everyone loves when your friend posts a cute cat video. If you are a pet person (seriously, who isn't), this is a great approach. If it doesn't fit into your brand, try posting it on your Stories.
3. Your mistakes. Wait up! It may not sound like a good idea at first glance, but think of the amount of people that are looking for someone to feel identified with. If you are willing to show some of your vulnerabilities, you are very likely to make some real connections with your followers and gain their trust.
4. #TBT: It may not be very popular right now, but remember when #tbt was a thing? Exactly! Who doesn't say that you can't bring it back as part of your content? Not only that, you can post a variety of things using this approach, keeping your feed fresh and lively.
5. Use the same colors. I've seen some influencers rock the same background colors on their pictures and images. If you are person that loves the color blue, maybe a completely blue Instagram feed can grab certain people's attention. The more specific and concentrated you are with your content, the better.
6. Clothes. By dressing a certain way or with a certain style, you can create your own brand and attract people of similar clothing interests.
7. Food! Some of the biggest profiles revolve around food. If you are passionate for food and if you're good taking pictures, you can share with the world some of your favorite dishes. The great thing about this is most people follow these type of pages. Give it a try!
8. Your daily habits. Nothing comes close to authenticity when you share your daily routines. Everyone likes to know what other people's habits are: when do they wake up, what are their hobbies, their favorite spot, their favorite mexican place, etc. Share, share, share!
9. Selfies. This one is self explanatory.
10. Share your journey. If you are an employee, a sports player, a business owner, show people what your "profession" is like. Show them behind the scenes into what it takes to do what you do for a living. Your audience can learn a lot from you.
If you liked this short list of things to post about when you are going blank, please share it with your friends. It's a great way to keep the content fresh and spontaneous. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To your marketing success,
Owner of Blue Media Online
It’s time to change it up and we’re here to help